Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bat Mitzvah

Hey everyone! 
I hope you had a good weekend, and didn't let the snow get you down too much! 
Throughout high school, I nannied the best family in the world, and today is one of their birthdays! Aubrey turns 13 today, and had her Bat Mitzvah yesterday. My sisters and I were fortunate enough to be able to go! It was a lot of fun, with the (long) service in the morning, then a party at night! 

There was a photo booth there, and we had a lot of fun with it! 



Unfortunately, with the random colder weather, and the busy weekend, I woke up this morning with a horrible cold :( I have been drinking tea like crazy, but if anyone has suggestions on how to get rid of this quick let me know! 
This week is Initiation Week for AXO and I couldn't be more excited...if only I didn't have this cold! 

"I didn't set out to be unusual or different, I just wanted to do things my way." - Lilly Pulitzer 

No comments:

Post a Comment