Sunday, May 5, 2013

May!

Happy May everyone, I hope you had a good weekend! 
As finals are quickly approaching I've been busy writing papers and studying, and I've officially finished one of my four classes already, and will hopefully be finishing another class tonight! For one of my classes I am required to read a book called "A Visit From the Good Squad" by Jennifer Egan, and it is actually a really interesting read, if you have some time on your hands I definitively recommend it. Reading this book is making me so excited for summer so I can start reading for fun again, but I can't believe summer is almost here and I'm still wearing sweatshirts, hopefully Minnesota figures out what season it's supposed to be very soon!  
However, yesterday was mine and Max's 6 month anniversary so we decided to have a date night and eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory then walk around Mill City and the Stone Arch Bridge. 
It was really windy! 


This upcoming Thursday I will be heading back down to Winona to see Michelle graduate, and I can't believe it's coming up so quick! I'm excited to head back down there, and I'm really looking forward to eating at Bub's and Lakeview! 

"When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love" - Lana Del Ray 

No comments:

Post a Comment