Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Finally 20!

Hey everyone! 
So I definitely haven't posted in here for a while, so I'm totally slacking. Not a whole lot happened during the month of June, except a bunch of babysitting, donating blood with my family, and me getting my wisdom teeth removed. 


July has been full of some fun times :) 
Part of my Greek family was able to get together and eat at The Cheesecake Factory then take a walk around the Centennial Lakes in Edina. It was so much fun to be able to get together with them! 

I spent the 4th of July in Minneapolis, and it was definitely the best 4th ever! 





After that, my 20th birthday finally rolled around! I was able to spend it with some of the best people! 




This was by far the best birthday I've ever had, and I couldn't have asked for better people to spend it with me! 

Coming up, I am moving back to my apartment for a couple more weeks before it's time to move out and start the next chapter of my life living in Alpha Chi! I actually cannot wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment