Thursday, May 30, 2013

Actually the end of May?!

Hey everyone! 
Sorry it's been about a month since I've blogged last, with Michelle's graduation, finals, then jumping right into volunteering and work right when summer started, I haven't really had a second to myself. 

To begin, Michelle graduated from college! :)

It was a great ceremony and I can't believe she's actually done! 
I had a great time in Winona seeing all my old friends, but after such a fun weekend, it was hard to get back into the school mentality to finish up the year with a final paper and exam. Once I completed that, I was able to head right back to Minnetonka to start my 70 hours of volunteer work that's required to apply to the elementary education program at the U. After two weeks of that, my 70 hours were complete, and I know for sure thats what I want to do in life! :) 
Starting this past Tuesday, I started nannying my neighbor who has a 5 week old boy, and a 3 year old.   They are SO cute and I love my job! 

Also, I started to read The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and it's pretty good so far! If anyone has any more suggestions let me know! :) 

I promise I'll try to blog more often now that things are starting to settle down. 

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment